Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lazy Day By The Fire

I promised in my last Lazy Days that I would post on my next day spent by the fire. Well, it all started out like a warm cozy day cuddled by the fire with Oscar. Yes, I believe I would love to have more days spent like this...





Then, after those photo's were taken, I decided to have some photo's taken of me sitting peacefully by the fire's glow with Oscar laying loyally by my feet, eh, paws. Little did I know that Oscar had different ideas...

Instead, he stole my spot!!!


I can't believe you Oscar, I'm not even going to look at you! It's just disgraceful!



Oh! He isn't even going to move back. I'm so upset. Time to try and make him feel sorry for me by sooking on the cold timber floor...


That didn't work. Oscar just moved even closer to the fire... :(

Puppy sobs,
Miley.

8 comments:

  1. We wish we could send you some of our heat - it is already 92 degrees Fahrenheit here this morning at 11:15.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD where do you live????? You are cold enough to lay by the fire? It is 101 here today! it was 103 yesterday, it is sooooo HOT but you look so very comfy!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh siblings they love to move in on the best spots in the house. We loved your escape plans...but didn't tell Lolly Pop can't give her any ideas. BOL

    We love your breed name Cavoodle...so unique!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo
    & Lolly Pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it gets cooler for you soon. :)
    Thanks for commenting Rocky Creek Scotties!

    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tessa, I live in Sydney, Australia, where it is now Winter. I was very comfy, but the timber floor was cold. Maybe you could lay on timber or tiles to cool down a bit...

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting Two Country Poodles & Uncle Puppy! I know, it's tough sometimes when siblings take the best spots. I won't tell Lolly-Pop.
    A Cavoodle is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel cross with a Toy Poodle. It is quite a unique name isn't it?

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Miley!(love your name)
    I had never heard of Cavoodle before.
    Now I know what this name means.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh well, things like that happen sometimes. I've learnt my lesson: NEVER MOVE AWAY FROM YOUR SPOT WHEN OSCAR IS NEAR!!!

    Thanks for commenting Thor!
    Cuddles & Licks!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails