Thursday, July 1, 2010

How I Have Grown

I thought it would be interesting to see a post of photos of me growing up from a tiny puppy, to now - a two-year-old-Cavoodle.

Here is a photo of me at the age of 1wk old -



Here I am at 2wks old -



Here I am at 4wks old -



Here I am at 6wks old -



Here I am at 6months old -







Here I am at 1yr old (yes I did have a a few fur-styles, I still can't choose, comment to help me please; the ones shown are my two favourites...) -

Poodle Clip-


Long & Flowing (with trimmed nose, shall I have with or without?)-





Lastly, here I am on my 2nd birthday -


Hope you enjoyed this, have a wonderful day,
Love Miley xxx

6 comments:

  1. What a beauty you are!!

    We prefer the long and flowing look.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you!!! :D
    You are so kind.

    I was actually thinking of growing my fur out, but I must make sure Sarah keeps it matt free.

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Miley,

    I saw your piktur over on the Doggy Days bloggie, and had to come introduce myself! I thought you were just the cutest thing ever, and I was excited to see even more pikturs of you!

    Hopes we can become furrends,
    MinnaK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Minna!
    I'm so flattered. :)

    I would love to be fur-ends with you!

    See you soon,
    Love Miley xxx

    P.S. Thanks for commenting too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miley, thanks for stopping by and visiting me. You are one cute girl! (I assume you are a girl since your blog is pink-I haven't read that far back yet). I like your furs like they are on the sidebar at 1 year old. Very cute!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Twix, thanks for stopping by!
    I am so happy you think so ;P

    Thanks for commenting!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails