Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cozy, Cuddly Cuteness

Sarah and I have a fluffy pink blanket, which is a bed-spread for a single bed (it has a matching footrest which I used to sit on in the post called My Footrest) Although, since Sarah and I have a double bed, it doesn't fit, leaving with us the option of using it on the lounge. :)

Today, Sarah had left the blanket on the lounge, and I had taken the opportunity to lay on it... or should I say cuddle up IN it?!




It was very comfy (as I'm sure you could guess :D ), and mum had the fire on a low burn which made the coziness just paw-fect.

Cuddles and Cuteness!
Love Miley Cuddles xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ooh that is one nice cuddling blanket!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it must be wonderful weather there where you are to be all cuddly in a blankie AND have a fire to boot!

    You look so very happy!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Thor! I always enjoy my comfort, because sometimes it doesn't last long!

    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Molly, Jo and Bobo! It is very cuddly. Do you have a cuddly blanket too??

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was very comfy. The weather here is Sydney is very nice: Sunny in the day, cool-ish in the night, and sometimes soft rain! :)

    Thanks for commenting Tessa!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails