Saturday, July 31, 2010

Not Quite Yet...

At the shops there were no suitable outfits for me. :(
There was a superdog outfit, but it was poorly made, and too small.
There was also a wind jacket. A wind jacket is just like a rain coat, but keeps wind off you instead of rain. Although, it was also too small, and was made out of a scratchy plastic which would have been very uncomfortable.
Lastly, there was a knitted jumper, but Sarah could make that, and it was wrapped in plastic so you could not tell the size, and could only see a corner of the colouring.

Oh well. Sarah is going to another stall which will have lots of different jumpers. She just went to this store, as it is very close to home. My new outfit will be brought for me on Tuesday! Yeah!!!! :)

Cuddles & Licks!
Love Miley xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ohh Miley we cannot wait to see you in your new outfit!!!

    You have a Pawsome Weekend!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on getting your new outfit! I bet you'll be very pretty with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tessa. I'll post pictures when I get it.
    Hope you have a pawsome weekend too!

    Cuddles & Licks!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Thor!
    Cuddles & Licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails