Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Great Surprise

Today, I was told I am going to get a new outfit! I have about 30 outfits already, but you know, I can never have too many!
I am getting a new one because my denim jacket doesn't fit me anymore, but it does fit Oscar paw-fectly. Sarah gave this jacket to Oscar, and I am getting a replacement. I don't really like giving up my clothes, and when Oscar wears a jumper, I try to pull it off so I can wear it. Oh well, at least I get a brand new jumper! Anyway, it was so small, it just looked ridiculous on me.

Here is a picture of Oscar's new jumper!


Also, I may even be able to go for a walkie to pick it out this afternoon!

I will post later with pictures! Promise!
Cuddles and Licks,
Love Miley xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miley! Oscar looks so cute with his new jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar does actually look cute in his new jumper.

    See you soon,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right a girl can NEVER have too many outfits. Glad you have someone to hand your old clothes down too. Furry cool!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  4. See Mum, see?! Even the Country Poodles think so!
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails