Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tuckered Out

Even though these photo's are fairly old (they were taken last Christmas, notice the trees), I thought I post them as I don't think I did before.
In these photos, I am laying on Sarah's bed, tucked up in a purple blanket, along with my toys Lion & Lassie. :)
I believe I was very tried from an exciting day...




Oh, and an extra picture of me & Teddy, but it was taken on a different day, not quite sure when though...


Cuddles & Licks,
Love Miley xxx

8 comments:

  1. You look so comfy with them. I can see how you love your friends.
    Happy Sunday!
    Thor xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miley, I love to snuggle in the blankets too....all year long. YOu sure look cute in those photos and I can see why you wanted to post them.
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Twix!
    I'm sure you do love to snuggle up in blankets too!

    Cuddles & Licks!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I was very comfy, and I adore my toys.
    Thanks for commenting!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Miley, I like to lay in my Mom's old robe, even when it is hot outside, the inside has AC and I like my blankie!

    I love your bear stuffie, sure is cute!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute Tessa!
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh snuggles with toys what could be better?


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really don't know! Maybe snuggles with your human AND your toys!
    Thanks for commenting,
    love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails