Thursday, August 12, 2010

Awarded

Pip has been very kind, and has awarded me! Thank you Pip! :)






For both awards, you must state 7 things about yourself. So here I go:

1. I love to have cuddles and ear-rubs.
2. I love to meet new people, but am sometimes shy with new dogs (until I get to know them).
3. Beaches are my favourite place to visit.
4. I've never caught a bird out of the sky before.
5. I'm a real country dog, and would love to have a farm (Sarah would too).
6. I get upset if someone takes my toys away from me.
7. I don't read books, I just chew on them (when I was a teething puppy at least).

Now, I must name 15 NEW blogs that I have just discovered and enjoy. I love all my bloggies, so this is really hard.

1. A Wiener Dog Blog
2. Dog Eared
3. Just A Country Dog
4. Snowy & Crystal
5. Miley's Daily Scoop
6. Rocky Creek Scotties
7. Sugar the Golden Retriever
8. Sunny's Paw
9. Tails & Tales
10. The Awesome Blog Of Cookie the Stoopid
11. The Daily Oskar
12. Thor the Golden Retriever
13. Tiny Little Dog Blog
14. All I Want To Do Is P..
15. Pip Get's Back In The Game I know you already have this Pip, but I think you deserve it again.

Now I'm off to comment on these blogs!
Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx

peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

14 comments:

  1. Oh Miley, you are SO SWEET! Thanks!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's OK Pip. I just love your bloggie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for passing the award on to us!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Miley! so do i need to post the 7 things and all that in my blog? or here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your very welcome Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome Veronica, you do a post onto your blog, and pass it on to other people too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your awards and thank you so much for passing it to me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Thor. You are very welcome, you deserve it!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woof! Woof! can't wait to read your new blog... that's neat. Congrats on your awards and lots of Golden Thanks for passing to me.
    Golden Thanks for your pawticipating on my Barkday. I had so much FUN.
    Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your welcome Sugar! I'm so glad you had a happy 9th barkday.
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Miley and thank you soo much for passing them awards to us.. we love them a lots :)

    woofies & licks,
    Dommy & PP

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy to hear you like them!
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there!

    I loved getting to know you & appreciate you passing on the award! Thanks so much.

    Oskar

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails