Saturday, August 7, 2010

Walkies!

Today, Sarah took me for a walkie! We didn't go far, just up and down the street.
I got to wear my pretty pink dress, and we even used the bright red lead for Sarah (she doesn't like to me detached from me in public)! Humans are so funny sometimes. :)
It was fun, and Danny Boy had his scooter, and I pulled him for a bit, although it was a little bit scary, and I didn't like it much. We went inside after Sarah had her lunch: Chicken Soup. How come I don't get lunch? Anyway, she put my lead on a poll while she ate, and when she untied me, I licked the cup clean! She didn't really notice until Danny Boy said something. Even then, she didn't mind much. I love how Sarah lets me get away with little things!

Hopefully I can go walkies again soon! It's been a while since I've been to the park, because it's Winter and it's too cold. Although, the past few days have had warm sunshine and it was about 20 degrees C. (or 68 degrees for Americans). :)

Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx Butterflies

Gotta go, that Staffie next door is barking my name! Don't worry, nice things. :)

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Miley - I'm hopping through on the blog hop today. I'll admit, I've never met a Cavoodle before! You are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to go for a walk soon! 68 degrees sounds pretty nice at this point - it is HOT here!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miley-
    I'm your newest fur pal! I hopes we can bes friends. You are awfully cute... I don't know about the pink dress- I lets my hooman give me a collar with flowers on it and I wasn't so sure, but everyone comments on how pretty I look...
    Lucy Lou
    http://lucyshuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's perfect weather for walking! I wish we'd have winter like that! BOL!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pibble! (I love your name, so cute!).
    Glad we can be furends. A Cavoodle is a newish breed, and is a cross between a Cavalier and a Toy Poodle.
    Thanks for commenting!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too. Sarah is also waiting to go for a walk.
    Hope it cools down soon,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lucy Lou! I'm sure we can be grreat furiends. I
    'm sure you do look very pretty in that collar!
    Thanks for commenting,
    love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your next Winter will be like that for you Bunny. :)
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're having 26ÂșC today. Nice Winter in Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Thor. I know what that weather is like! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails