Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Look?

Do you like my new look?
Be honest, do you like the peacocks or the butterfly's (which was my last background)? It seems I love the winged.
Butterfly, or



Peacock?


hmmm....

Cuddles and Licks,
Love Miley xxx

P.S. This is my 101st post! Yay! OK, I'll stop the countup for the post. This is the last one. :)

peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Miley, I just LOVE your new look! The only prob for me it that the words are very light, maybe you could make them darker?

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tessa. Thanks for the tip. I thought so too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails