Thursday, August 12, 2010

My New Blog

I have started a new blog. I will still post on Curious Cavorting Cavoodle, I won't forget it, or my furends. This blog is on all the dog breeds of the world. I shall post as many as I can, alphabetically, starting with the Affenpinscher. I will start with only purebreds, and then later add designer dogs (such as me, the Cavoodle), and maybe some popular mixed breeds; not all, as that would be impossible, but as much as I can handle. I believe being a dog myself will help me with the information. :)

I haven't started posting yet, and it may be a little while till I do, but here is the link: Dog Breeds By Miley

I hope you like it. :)

Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx

peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

12 comments:

  1. Just found your blog from Tales & Tails' blog. Nice to meetcha!
    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check out your new blog when it's ready! Can't wait to see it! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Miley I will be waiting for your new blog!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting 2DogStudio! I've enjoyed viewing yours! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Miley is gorgeous.
    How much does she weigh/how big is she?
    I think our next puppy will be a cavoodle!
    Mary Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you too! I'm sure we are going to be great furends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very excited about my new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks 2DogStudio! I hope you have a wonderful day too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Anonymous, I wiegh just under 15kg, and here is a link to a picture with my human. http://curiouscavortingcavoodle-miley.blogspot.com/2009/06/sarah-and-me.html

    I'm so happu you will be getting a Cavoodle. Here's the link to my breeder. You may not be in Australia, but here it is anyway: http://www.freewebs.com/bambibaby1/

    Thanks for commenting, Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on you new blog, Miley!

    Thor

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails