Monday, August 9, 2010

Cavoodle Pics

I thought I'll share these pictures of these Cavoodles. They are not me, but I think they are adorable.




My breeder bred these ones here:





Oh, and who is this cutie? Wait, that's me! :)








Cute, aren't we?
Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx

Never forget,


8 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Check out my bloggie when you have a moment. I just gave you an award as one of my favorite new blogs.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! :) Stopping by from Pip's blog - you have a cute site here!

    http://istillwantmorepuppies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those other pup pics are nice but the best is the pic of YOU!!! You are so CUTE!!!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pip! I'll go over now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tessa! What a complement! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute pictures! We agree, you're the cutest of the bunch!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Bunny!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails