Friday, August 6, 2010

Some Disappointing News

I'm quite sad to say Sarah went to "The Shops" to find me two outfits today. She came back with nothing for me. :( Sarah said that there were a few outfits, most too small, and others way too ugly. There were a few that would have been grreat, except that they 'cost' more than she could afford. What does she mean by cost? Must be the smelly paper things humans use to get food and stuff... hunting techniques, that's what. I guess if she can't pick up an outfit that doesn't even move, she doesn't really have much technique. It's good she has her mum. Now, mum's grreat at "shopping".

I was told she looked in four different shops (hunting grounds), all unsuccessful. I'm really quite put down by this, but am told that her eyes will be 'peeled'. Whatever that means. I hope her eyes don't fall out though...

Oh well. :\ On the bright side, I still have my little wardrobe. :)
I shall patiently wait for the arrival of my new clothes.

Until then,
Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Miley, I am sure she will find you a nice outfit soon. Yes, money (and jobs) get in the way of everything! It's no fun, no fun at all!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pip. :)
    I'm sure I'll get them soon.
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails