Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Walkie Today

Just a quick update. Today Oscie and Me went for a Walkie! We ran up to the corner store to get something (some sort of food, but I can't have any), and went back home. It was a simple walk, but very peaceful. :)
The Sun was beautiful and warm, the grass was freshly mowed, so we didn't have to jump over it (I guess that would have been fun for me anyway :D ). I really enjoyed it!

Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx

peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect afternoon walk!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was! After we got home, I was rubbing my neck into the collar and lead to try and go again! Then I sat by the door for a while...
    Maybe we can go again tomorrow.

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find your blog very interesting and informative and I'm glad to meet you. Thanx for the kind words on my blog and I hope that you don't mind that I link yours to my http://k9horoscope.blogspot.com/. Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound like a wonderful walk. We are our newest
    followers and love your blog! Your friends at
    http://www.lifewith5dogs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind comment Shiloh!
    Have a great day,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Life with 5 dogs!
    I'll be sure to check out your blog now. :)

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails