He have decided to change Oscar's name to Sparky. The name Sparky suits him. Why, well he has sparkly eyes, and he may also be standing still, and suddenly just start running like crazy, like a spark has hit him. :)
Oscar Sparky is 6 years old, and you may think he is too old to change his name. On another dogs, yes, but on Sparky, no. You see, he is VERY disobedient. You will call him by the name Oscar, and he will look up (usually anyway), but might not come. He will only come if he feels like it, even then, he will come very slowly, maybe even go and do something else, or take a detour on the way. He comes just as well when you call him Sparky. As long as you call him with a 'happy voice' he usually comes. This is just the start of his disobedience. But, since he is my furend (and he has a blog, so he might read this), I'm not going to list any other things he does.
Here are a few photos of
Oscar, I mean Sparky.
 |
| Do you know how to pick YOUR nose with your tongue? |
Sparky loves playing the piano, and even enjoyed sitting here. Me, well I don't like piano playing. I'm more of an electric guitar pup. ;P
Cuddles and licks,

Miley xxx
Sparky/Oscar is one handsome pupster...I tend to not listen oh so well either (cough cough)..
ReplyDeleteChi Kisses,
Avery
Oscar here: Thanks Avery Jack! That is very kind of you, not many people call me cute. :)
ReplyDeleteOscar. :)
Eva sounds EXACTLY like Sparky except that she's not 6 years old!
ReplyDeleteEva is a puppy, she is still learning the way of obedience. ;P
ReplyDeleteShe'll learn.
Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx
Woof! Woof! Would LOVE to hear you play the piano. Happy BLOG HOP Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDeleteHey Miley! I'd love to hear you play eletric guitar! Did you learn that??
ReplyDeleteHave a fun weekend!
Hello Thor! I'll post pictures and maybe a video of me playing the electric guitar sometime. :)
ReplyDeleteI kinda taught myself. It is Danny Boys' guitar though.
Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx
Stopping by on the hop... I LOVE the piano pictures!
ReplyDeletehttp://istillwantmorepuppies.blogspot.com
I'm pleased to hear you liked the pictures Pup Fan!
ReplyDeleteCuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx
I like Sparky - it fits! :)
ReplyDeleteHello Miley :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me and I'm sooo happy to have a new friend(girl) ;o)
Your blog is so cute and love the pictures!
Later,
Neeko ♥
Hey it is ok to change your name. If hoomans can do it why cant we pups!
ReplyDeleteChewy
Hello Neeko! I'm so happy we are furends.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting,
Love Miley xxx
I LOVE the name Sparky! It's perfect. I wanted to name our Jack Scooter, but I was over-ruled. He's Buster, and I have to say that fits him perfectly. P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y.
ReplyDeleteAnd, no, I'd have to say that I can't pick my nose with my tongue... :)
I love the name Sparky too.
ReplyDeleteJack Scooter? Hmmm... I like the name Buster. Danny Boy sometimes says to Sparky "BUSTER YOU ARE BUSTERED!"
I CAN pick my nose with my tongue, but I'm a princess, so why would I do that?
Sometimes Sarah puts a treat on my nose (such as yogurt) and I have to lick it off. :)
Thanks for commenting,
Love Miley xxx