Hi Miley! I found about you through the blog hop and I am so glad to meet a dog with brains and looks today! I am your newest follower and I hope to see you over at my blog sometime soon!
I'm cute and adorable, with a beautiful nature as well! Read my blog and you will agree.
I'm telling my story in order from the earliest I can remember up to the present, so if you want to read it from the beginning, scroll down to the first post called "The Beginning" and read upwards.
A winning combination! You look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
Hop, hop, hop...best combination...brains & good looks! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteHi Miley! I found about you through the blog hop and I am so glad to meet a dog with brains and looks today! I am your newest follower and I hope to see you over at my blog sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks Pip!
ReplyDeleteThanks Moxie Paws!
ReplyDeleteHello Teacher's Pet! I'm sure you'll be seeing a bit more of me soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commentig,
Love Miley xxx
Oh my gosh she's such an intellectual girl! love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you Veronica and Thomas!
ReplyDelete