Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sunshine Is Beautiful

All my life I've enjoyed the sun's warmth on Sunny Days.
Now I'm older, it is no different. I love to feel the warmth on my golden fur.
I love to dream, where I may have any type of steak I wish, and I love the sounds of the birds, the soft breeze blowing over my back, and of coarse the aroma of flowers floating through the air...



peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the blog hop. Hope you have an awesome weekend.

    Felissa, Davinia, and Indiana www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Felissa, Davinia, and Indiana!
    I hope you all have a pawsome weekend too!
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miley nice to meet you,I'm a WT from the UK. just popped in from the blog hop, I've put you to follow so will be popping back to see what your up to.
    See yea george xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miley! What a cutie you are!

    Love,
    Bogart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by on the blog hop... cute photo! Looks like a wonderful day!

    http://istillwantmorepuppies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you too George. :)
    I'm sure we are going to be grreat furends!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Bogart!
    I must add, that I love your profile picture: it's so cute. :)

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Pup Fan! :D
    It was a wonderful day. :)
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woofs to ya Miley! You're one cool looking dog, what's a cavoodle?...I'm gussing a poodle has something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Gooberella,
    a Cavoodle is a new designer breed. I am a cross between a Cavalier and a Toy Poodle.

    Nice to meet you, and thanks for commenting.
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi MIley,
    Thanks for stopping by our blog. There are eight of us Portuguese Water Dogs and our mixed up sister and brother Morgan and Tsar. We have lots of fun playing together and our Mom writes about it.

    We're happy to meet you and we'll come back to check on you again.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love laying outside too, but lately it's been so very hot! I can't wait for fall & cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Sue! I'm sure you and your pack have the best times! :)

    I'm so happy we're furends.
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Oskar, I hope it will get cooler for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah...the joy of sun-tanning. :) As you saw yesterday, Tierra likes to suntan on her towel just like mom.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes I do love the tanning Emerald, just like Tierra, :)
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails