Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sugar's Day

Today is a very special day for one of my much loved furends!
Today, is Sugar's 9th Barkday! Happy Barkday Sugar! We hope you have a wonderful day and year to come, with lots of cake and kisses too!

Sugar is already celebrating!!!



Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx

13 comments:

  1. happy barkday to sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Do you know Sugar too?
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Barkday to you Sugar dear!

    Hi Miley! thanks for dropping by side :) Nice to meet you.

    woofs & licks,
    Dommy & PP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting and following too Anny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also Dommy and PP, I loved that cake you got Sugar! I bet you happily ate her share. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof! Woof! Lots of Golden Thanks, Miley. So Sweet of you to do this for me. Delighted to be blog friends. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Sugar rocks!

    I've never been to your blog before. Where have I been? I hope we can be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stopping by from Sugar's party. Hope she's enjoying her barkday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your welcome Sugar! I hope you had a grreat day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope we can be great furends Sallie!
    Thanks for commenting, and following too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ♪♪Happy Barkday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Barkday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Barkday Dear Sugar,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Barkday to you.♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you added the music quavers to your kind comment for Sugar!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails