Monday, August 2, 2010

Why The Sad Face?

This picture was taken on 15th April 2009. It was my very first birthday.

The question is, Oscar looks happy, but why don't I on my birthday? Sarah really doesn't know why. That day, I got lots of wonderful prezzies - my high bounce ball, the collar I'm wearing, that denim jacket which I just gave to Oscar (it doesn't fit, getting a new one remember?), two huge teddy bears called Yellow Bear & Lovey Bear and lots of treats! Now, you would think "she got all those grreat things, why isn't Miley happy!?" I was really excited about my gifts, I'm really not ungrateful, I loved my prezzies, just I didn't want to sit for photos, but I wanted play with (and eat) my new presents!

Do you know what I mean? Still, looking back, I could have at least smiled...

4 comments:

  1. Well I would have a sad face too if I had to stop playing and eating my pressies just for Mom to point the flashie box!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you understand too Tessa!
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flashie box chasing us all the time isn't fun! Love see your pics, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you understand too Thor! I guess all dogs know what I'm talking about...

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails