You are such a good girl, Miley. I would NEVER let mom or dad tie something around my head much less stand there and let them take photos. Snuggles, Twix PS: YOu look pretty cute too!
Thanks Twix. Actually, I've had outfits and accessories on me since I was 8wks old. I'm very used to them, and even like them! Thanks for commenting, Love Miley xxx
I'm cute and adorable, with a beautiful nature as well! Read my blog and you will agree.
I'm telling my story in order from the earliest I can remember up to the present, so if you want to read it from the beginning, scroll down to the first post called "The Beginning" and read upwards.
I went for a walkie today!
ReplyDeleteA Beautiful girl with a pretty bandana!
ReplyDeletewoo woos, Tessa
Thank you Tessa! :D
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good girl, Miley. I would NEVER let mom or dad tie something around my head much less stand there and let them take photos.
ReplyDeleteSnuggles,
Twix
PS: YOu look pretty cute too!
You look so beautiful with your bandanna, Miley!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had your walkie! =)
Thanks Twix. Actually, I've had outfits and accessories on me since I was 8wks old. I'm very used to them, and even like them!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting,
Love Miley xxx
Thanks Thor! Yes, the walkie was fun too. :)
ReplyDelete