Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chessy Treats!

Yesterday, Sarah made me a batch of cookies!
She used Sugar's recipe. If you want the recipe, click HERE.
After the dough got lower, she added some raisins*. After it got even smaller, she added a couple teaspoons of smooth peanut butter. It coated the top like a fine icing, and went crispy. :)
We didn't have a bone shape cutter that was a good size, so she used heart shaped cutters, along with stars, circles, cats, fire-hydrants, also, we have lots of dog shaped cutters! There are Dachshunds, Malteses, Golden Retrievers, Alaskan Malamutes, Chihuahuas, Schnauzers, Pomeranians, and many more! One didn't work, and when it was cooked, it looked like a camel howling! I don't see why Sarah bothered making shapes, as I just eat them before I even realize it was shaped.
When Sarah was making them, I watched her from the kitchen floor, as I knew they were for me. :) When they were baking in the magic cooking machine, I guarded them. Of coarse, I wouldn't hurt anyone, but I watched the cookies slowly rise.

Here are a picture of the cookies. Can you see the shapes of the dogs?


Here is Oscar eating his. He ran off with it. I ate mine too fast for a photo. Although, the rest are MINE! ALL MINE!



You really should get your humans to make you some. They are very yummy (even the cookie dough)! Careful, they addictive! If you don't want them, I'll happily eat them for you. hehehe.

Gotta go, I want another one!
Love Miley xxx

* Do not put raisins in Cookies. Sarah had a dog cookie recipe from Dr. Harry, but it turns out raisins are poisonous for us dogs. All cookies that had raisins in it have been thrown away. Thank you Tessa for this information.

peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

7 comments:

  1. Oh the cookies sound delish! Mom is going to get the recipe now.

    I don't know if your Mom knows this but raisins are very bad for doggies! Raisins are toxic for dogs and can lead to liver failure, have your Mom check out this site if she would like more info:

    www.dogbreedinfo.com/grapeandraisin.htm

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I have a recipe that Doctor Harry says is grreat that has raisins. Thank you for telling me. Sarah is throwing away any that have raisins in them. Thanks for telling me Tessa.
    Don't worry, I think I only ate one or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had cookies too? That's so nice of your mommy to make you some to celebrate Sugar's birthday. Our hoomans here are just too lazy... all she has is a bone shape cookie cutter.. mebbe i should just go bite her behind *lols*

    woofs & licks,
    Dommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it was nice of Sarah. I have been cuddling up to her today (more than usual), and then going to the cupboard for a cookie. :)
    I hope your human makes you some cookies for you soon. Although, this recipe took a while. Sarah spent 2-3hrs cutting the shapes. This just took long, as she wanted each one to be pur-fect. Usually it wouldn't take anyone else that long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so nommy, my moms makes me frozed treaties with natural yoghurt & peanut butter and they is super nommy too and sometimes she mashes banananananas into the mix as well. Moms are great when they do nice fings like that
    Luvs
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes they are very yummy.
    That treat your mummy makes sounds delicious! I love bananas!!!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are yummy. my master just gave me some.
    I love you Miley,
    Oscar.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails