Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tinkerbell



No, not that Tinkerbell, this one:







Tinkerbell the Cow is actually Sarah's. Even though she isn't mine, I still really love her. :)
I'm usually not allowed to play with Tinkers, as "I have ALL my toys, and shouldn't be playing with Sarah's, as it will make me think Tinkerbell is mine". Phh.
I still like her though. Sarah was reading on the lounge, and Tinkerbell just happened to be nearby... so, I took advantage of the opportunity.... :D hehehe...
Oh, I also have my pink teddy Rosie with me. Can you see her?

Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx

P.S. The moral of this post is take advantage of opportunities. :)

peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

9 comments:

  1. Miley! I say life is too short! when opportunity knocks at the dorr ~ you open it!!!!

    Hugs & smoochies! XOXO
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right about that Hailey!
    Especially if that means sneaking a few extra treats!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miley, I don't blame you for playing with Tinkerbell! She looks like fun!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Sarah should give you a little GIFT!!!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Miley! I agree, take every opportunity! I sometimes even make my own opportunity.....I've been known to steal food right off of someone's plate ;o)
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Pip. :)
    Tinkerbell really is fun!
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you there Tessa! (Don't you think Sarah)?

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Twix! Steeling food? You are a very sneaky girl. But, sometimes I do that too. :) hehehe..

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't find an e-dress for you so forgive me for taking up your comment space. I've linked your pretty face button on my Paws Up!! and you can find a button for your page to my Caniscope @ http://k9horoscope.blogspot.com/ Your blog page is beautiful and I'm very happy to list you as a 'furend.' Shiloh & Mum

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails