Miley, I can't decide if you are giving a hi 5 or a low 5 in that photo. Oh....maybe it is an upside down 5? What ever it is its cute and I like it! Snuggles, Twix
I'm cute and adorable, with a beautiful nature as well! Read my blog and you will agree.
I'm telling my story in order from the earliest I can remember up to the present, so if you want to read it from the beginning, scroll down to the first post called "The Beginning" and read upwards.
Miley, I can't decide if you are giving a hi 5 or a low 5 in that photo. Oh....maybe it is an upside down 5? What ever it is its cute and I like it!
ReplyDeleteSnuggles,
Twix
I can't really decide either Twix!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting,
Love Miley xxx
I think that Miley is enjoying the beautiful sky! Either way you sure are cute in that pic!
ReplyDeletewoo woos, Tessa
The sky WAS a beautiful blue, patched with little white puffy clouds. Thank you Tessa.
ReplyDeleteCuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx
What an adorable picture!! Hope you have a great day, too!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
Thank you so much Pip!
ReplyDeleteI hope you will have a wonderful day too!
Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx
Thanks Miley. Our days are cold, without sunshine.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday to you!
Well, I hope the sun will shine for you soon!
ReplyDeleteCuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx