
Now, I must tell you 7 things that you don't know about me -
1. Each month, I eat my flee tablet with it being wrapping in anything (although I like that too), as I think it is YUMMY!
2. I'm very protective of my toys, and will get mad if Oscar steels them, but am fine if humans take them (though I try to get them back).
3. Sometimes I steel food of peoples plate if it is in my reach (hehehe...)
4. Once Sarah was reading a book (I think it was Twilight), and she asks if I wanted to read it. I moved my eyes across the pages (Sarah says it looks as if I were actually reading), and when I got to the bit where the evil vampire James tried to kill Bella, I got scared, and moved my head away, and cried!
5. For some reason I'm not allowed Chocolate. :(
6. I like looking at the shiny colours of CDs in the sun.
7. I don't really like blogging.
Now I must pass it onto 15 NEW blogs. This is hard, as I have already awarded most of the new blogs before...
1. Hailey the Dog
2. Life with 5 Dogs
3. Mimi's Hawaiian Adventure
4. Paws Up!!
5. Shiloh's Space
6. Tales & Tails
7. The Blab Labs
8. Tiny Little Dog Blog
9. Bark'n About
10. Sami Boy
11. A Whiter Shade of Eskie
12. Cotton Candy Clouds
13. Dory's Backyard
14. Noah - The Life of an Indiana Aussie
15. The Life of Eva the Sheltie
Congratulations everyone! You ALL deserve this!
Cuddles and licks,
P.S. I actually DO like blogging. :)



Hola Miley! I am the newest member of your blog. Love the 7 things! I just hopes that we can become furfriends. Come check out my adventures at www.averyjackstails.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHope to see you there...Chi Kisses,
Avery
Hello Avery Jack! Thanks for following.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure we can be grreat furends!
I'm going to check out your blog now,
Cuddles and Licks,
Love Miley xxx
Aloha Miley! Just stop by to say hi and found that I am on your list! Thanks! Woof!
ReplyDeleteWow. Thanks for giving us the award and following us! In fact, we've already done a post on it, but we love receiving it all the same!
ReplyDeleteAloha Mimi! You are welcome for the award, you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting,
Love Miley xxx
Hello Priscilla, I am so glad we are furends! Thanks for following my blog too.
ReplyDeleteCuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx
Hello Miley,
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you! you a such a cute dog!
thanks for the award and for stopping by my blog.
hugs,
Sami Boy
Good morning Miley! I am sooooo glad we are pals and I look forward to getting to know all about you! Thank you from the tip of my tail to the tip of my ears and you know how big my ears are!!!! I will display this award with the greatest of pride! I apologize for not sending this sooner, but Mom said it was already 1am and she had to complete the posting of the award and notifying our other furiends first. I thought that was pretty rude ettiquette if you ask me! But as you know, we are all thumbs when it comes to typing, except for Tank..... I have the suspicion that he does his own blogging. He always looks so!!!! Anyways, once agin, thank you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs & smoochies! XOXO
Hailey
Oh My! You are the cutest little pup!
ReplyDeleteWill you be our furiend?
Wrooo wrooo,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy
Hello Sami! I'm so glad we are furends! It is very nice to meet you. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting,
Love Miley xxx
Whew, I was worried that you were gonna stop blogging. I'm glad you were kidding!
ReplyDeleteNubbin' Wiggles,
Oskar
Don't worry Oskar, I LOVE blogging!
ReplyDeleteCuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx