Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Funny Pictures

I thought it would be nice to have a post on some of the funny pictures I found of myself.
Here are my findings...

My Chewy Stick.. The 'What Are You Looking At?' face...



Oh, what happened to my fur?



Fairy Miley? Fairy Princess...



Playing fetch. I can run on one leg!!!



In this one, I couldn't decide with step I was going to sit on...



Sarah homeschools, I do too! Science day...



Just plain funny -





Yes, this is how I would always sleep in my bed when I was a puppy -



Hide and seek! You can't see me!



In a pram? Yes, it's true...



Sarah's footrest was always fun to sleep on. I was comfy, and I did sleep like this by myself. NO ONE PUT ME LIKE THIS FOR A PHOTO!


What do you think?

Cuddles & Licks!
Love Miley xxx

6 comments:

  1. Pawsome pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Thor!
    I do love sharing my photo's with my fur-ends!
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think you are too cute for words! We love the foot rest photo...We BOL!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just Grrrreat pics, but my Mom keeps laughing at the first one! Such a cute face!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)
    Thanks Mollie Jo & Bobo!
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tessa. Sarah often laughs at that one too! :)

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails