Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A New Award: The Doggie-Bloggie Award!

I love awards and have often wondered where they came from. I have decided to create my own!


Now, I will state some rules to this cute award:
1. Please thank the dog who gave this to you, and link to them.
2. Name 10 (yes 10) things about yourself. Try to be as creative as possible.
3. Then, award 15 doggie bloggers. It doesn't matter whether they are old or new. I believe all furends deserve this and can't be denied just because you have known them for a while or not.
4. Comment on the new receivers of this award's blog to let them know of the love. 
5. And the most important: HAVE FUN!!!

Now, I won't do these rules as I haven't really received them. 
I will pass the Doggie-Bloggie Award to all my followers!

Hope you love it, and it is OK to make my own award.
Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx
 

peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

25 comments:

  1. I am very sorry to say Priscilla commented, and I accidentally deleted it instead of publishing. :( I am so sorry!

    Anyway she said:

    Heya Miley.
    THat is an awesome award!

    We'll be sure to do it when we have the time :)



    I am glad you liked it, and am sorry again to say it didn't get published.
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miley - thank you so much! I think this award should get the award for being the cutest! I'm very honored! I'll get this posted just as soon as I can. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miley!

    Thanks so much for the award!! It is very cute! It may take me a few days to post it on my site, hope that is OK. Thanks again and have a GREAT day!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pip! I'm happy you like it! I saw this picture and was like "That should get an award"! Well, it got one better, it IS an award!

    Take your time to post it, it is OK.
    Have a grreat day, and thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pibble! I do believe it is very cute, and am happy you think so too. :)
    You are very welcome, you deserve this award!
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Miley, you are the award giving queen of late, eh? I have been such a bad doggie and not even posted the last award you gave me. I tell ya what, I am gonna have to seriously start thinking about firing my momma. She has gotten very lazy with helping me blog. Hmmmmm....do you think Sarah might wanna help me out? Thanks for the beautiful award. It is very pretty and you did a great job making it!
    Loves to you!
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miley, thank you so much for this award!! I have never received one before and i don't know what to do with it....how to put it on my blog so other people see it -- or how to give it to other bloggers.....so for now i will just stand here at the podium and act all silly and gushy and thank everyone, my director, my producer, my publisher, each of my pets, my computer, my camera.......lol.....and hope i don't trip and fall going back to my seat. Thanks Miley for starting my day off with a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh *blush* we are SO honoured you thougth of us to include in your award. Thank you so much. You are one cutie yourself Miley!

    <3 Miss Kodee @Bark'n About

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning & Happy Tuesday Mile!!!! Thank you for the pawsome award! I am very honored to be a recipient of it and will proudly display this. My mom says you are soooo creative! Thanks for the compliment on my new look. Mom is forever working on my blog and creating something new or changing this or that. With as many hours she works at the place that pays her so that she can continue to buy me treats, you'd wouldn't think my blog was possible! I have got to get thinking of my 10 things and sending it out to 15 furiends!!

    Hugs & smoochies! XOXO

    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome I love we love it! We will totally pass this on to some of our friends. Thank you for making a doggy specific award!

    Felisa, Davinia, and Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Miss Miley ♥
    I'm still blushing...
    Thank you so very much for the cute award; so sweet of you to think of me as I'm still a newbie in the bloggie world.

    Lots of love,
    Neeko ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miley! Miley! Miley! Guess what?!?!?!? that's what - chicken butt! Bol!!!! J/K!!! You have been an HONORED recipient of your creative award for Doggie-Bloggies! This is great! Please drop by and claim your award! Happy Tuesday!

    Hugs & smoochies! XOXO
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much Miley for the award! We are honored. After last nights accomplishments at puppy class and now this, we may never get Noah's head back to normal. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Miley!

    Love starting my day by reading that Erins blog got an award. It gives you that extra push that I need in the morning. Very Cute Award! I'll get it posted in a day or so. Glad it can be passed on to some old blog friends not only recent ones. Thank You!
    Hug's Erin & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Miley! It's a very cute award! It will take us a while to think of some things to tell.

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much, Miley! The Doggie-Bloggie Award is pawsome! Love it!
    I'm feel very honored and so glad that we're friends!
    Love,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Bonnie, you make me giggle so much! ;P I'm sure you will figure it out, and it was kind of you to thank the computer too! BOL!

    I'm so happy everyone likes it and all of my furends DESERVE THIS AWARD A MILLION TIMES!!!

    Happy blogging,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for passing your cool new award on to me!

    Nubbin' wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable Miley! You did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm happy you like it too Life With Dogs! You do know it is yours don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oskar! You are welcome, I just adore you blog, and you too!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woof! Woof! Golden Thanks for the award. I have to do a multiple awards post this month. Will definitely include yours. Lots of Golden Thanks. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you Miley for the lovely award! It is adorable and we love it. We'll try to post within the next week or so. :)

    You asked about our new website--we want to make it look more "bloggy" eventually, but for now we're still learning some basics. :) Soon we'll stop updating blogspot and only use our website blog.

    We also wanted to tell you that we're having trouble commenting on your older posts...we're wondering if it is a setting or if it is our finicky computer playing tricks on us. It might be us because we're having techy problems on a few of your newer posts as well....

    Meanwhile, we'll take good care of this award until we post it on our www.theblablabs.com. I promise not to chew on it.

    *tail wag*

    Love Emerald (and Tierra)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Emerald! I'm excited you like the award too. :)
    I'm sure the website is very hard to do, and you are lucky you have you dad. :)

    With the commenting trouble, I don't know why that is... maybe it is your computer. Sorry about that.

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Sugar, aren't you popular?
    You have an amazing blog, and EVERYONE just loves to award you!

    I'll stop by and see the 10 things you chose to tell about yourself.

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails